Beauty is about being yourself. As long as you’re styling your hair in a way that makes you feel good, you’re doing it right. That being said, depending on the shape of your face, some hairstyles might make you feel better than others. Give these a try and let us know what you think!
If you want to slim out your face a bit, try one of these:
- Side part, side-swept bangs, and an uneven mix of lengths.
- Long with layers. (Use Silk Drops serum to prevent short layers from frizzing and adding bulk.)
- Sleek high ponytail.
- Angled bob.
To break up the length of your face and add width, you might like these:
- Blunt bangs.
- Center part with large, romantic curls. (Our 1.25” Clipless Curling Iron will do the trick!)
- Chin-hugging bob with side-swept bangs.
Add some curves to your face with these styles:
- Long with waves that begin around the jawline and go to the ends.
- Tousled beach waves.
- Long and straight with a center part.
- Thinned out bob that tapers to the chin.
To balance the upper and lower halves of your face, try these:
- Long and layered, with waves starting below the ears and strands left in front of the ears.
- Deep side part and side-swept bangs.
- Bob with tousled waves or body around the jawline.